To celebrate Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s 60th reign, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, is rolling out a British Diamond Jubilee “Royal Afternoon Tea” between 27 May and 10 June 2012 at its Clipper Lounge. Held in conjunction with the Belgravia Gallery in London, it’s every bit a regal affair. You’d be treated to works of art like lithographs and etchings by HRH The Prince of Wales, HRH Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, along with photographs by Lord Snowdon.
We had a peek at Executive Chef Uwe Opocensky’s menu and already, it’s whetting our appetite. Think Welsh Leek Tart and Salmon Wellington, Mini Yorkshire Pudding with Roast Beef, Horseradish and Watercress and the quintessential Scones with Home-made Strawberry, Orange Preserves and Clotted Cream. And mind you, this is just a teaser.
Call +852 2825 4007 or email email@example.com for reservations or further enquiries.
- “Royal Afternoon Tea” includes 17 teas to choose from, HK$288* for 1 pax; HK$488* for 2 pax
- “Royal Champagne Afternoon Tea” includes a glass of “R” de Ruinart Champagne, HK$488* for 1 pax; HK$888* for 2 pax
* All prices are subject to 10% service charge.
When and where?
- 27 May – 10 June 2012, 3pm – 6pm
- Clipper Lounge, Mandarin Oriental, 5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong.