The Rodarte sisters took this trend to the max with mega high shine dynamite platforms. Whereas Marc Jacobs had a more demure space-age motif going on with silver accented pointed mules at Louis Vuitton. City chic was what Tomas Maier had in mind for Bottega Vaneta and flat strappy sandals felt just right with the aquatic theme at Chanel.
- ALAÏA Studded leather sandals HK$15000. Silver studs accented on white leather straps are perfect for going leggy this summer.
- 2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Cody peep-toe leather pumps HK$ 6,390. Pair this 3.1 Phillip Lim pumps with laid back urban gear for a sci-fi twist.
- Sam Edelman Lorissa studded peep-toe pumps HK$ 2,200. This pair of heavy-duty studded peep-toes are a head turner for sure on the dance floor.
- Zara Platform sandal HK$899. Pastel mint green with a silver strap – it doesn’t get much more cutesy and elegant. Pair this platform sandal with a girly sundress for the day.
- Zara Sandal with bow HK$259
Where to buy?
- Lane Crawford, ifc Mall, Podium 3, ifc mall, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong.
- Lane Crawford, 3 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Lane Crawford Online Store
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Shop G310-311, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Zara, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Zara, Times Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong