We’ve always had the LBD, the occasional LRD (little red dress for those less in-the-know). Now its time for the LWD, the little white dress, which is on time for this summer and serves perfectly well as a palette cleanser from all that colour blocking and prints.
For those of you who never step foot into Jessica, you will be surprised! Take a look at the little white dresses from their Jessica White Summer 2012 Collection.
- Pointelle stitch jacket with beading (HK$3499) and floral lace skirt (HK$1599) – Classy collarless cropped jacket paired with delicate lace skirt, which is perfect for day-to-night. (1st dress)
- Linen lurex weave jacket with beading (HK$2999) and linen lurex weave shorts(HK$1099) – This is a very sophisticated and polished outfit with cropped jacket top, shorts and delicately embroidered lapels. A classy lurex ivory suit work and play appropriate. (2)
3. Leaf embroidered on rayon linen dress (Price TBC) – A sixties mod shift dress that pulls together a fresh retro take and a very youthful look.
4. White texture linen shirt dress with embroidery (HK$3299) – A jet set resort elegance inimitable for summer getaways.
5. White pointelle stitch dress with beadin (Price TBC) – Cap sleeved a-line dress, texturised fabric with metal studded peter pan collar which adds a rock’n’roll edge.
Where to buy?
- Central, Entertainment Building, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2921 2010
- Times Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2923 7910
- Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. Tel:2926 3887
By Nathalie Lun